Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fwd: Monday, at Madeline's urging, we went to the AT&T store. Our



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Schons <david.schons@gmail.com>
Date: July 29, 2009 11:10:35 PM CDT
To: david.schons@gmail.com
Subject: Monday, at Madeline's urging, we went to the AT&T store. Our

Monday, at Madeline's urging, we went to the AT&T store. Our two- year contract with T-mobile has been up since April. She wanted Verizon because they had a phone she liked. I wanted an iPhone, a Pre, or at least an Android, none of which were top be had at Verizon.

T-mobile doesn't work with my employer's paging. (I have realized, however, that i probably don't want top get work pages on my personal cellphone, anyway?)

The Palm Pre odds with Sprint, and I've heard bad things about their service.

Oh, T-mobile has the Android. See the paging note above.

That left the AT&T/Apple cabal. I am at their mercy.

Madeline ended up loving her phone, a Nokia of some sort or other. Liam loves Dorothea's.

Me, I was thinking of the whole enchilatta, the 32 GB S, but they didn't have black in stock. So, I did not get to eat the whole marshmallow. Not yet.

Now, I have to figure out what to do with the itouch I bought a few months ago?


Sent from my iPhone

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter