Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello world. How are you doing? I am trying to write using the iPhone WritePad.

Hello world. How are you doing? I am trying to write using the iPhone
WritePad. It is slow going. Might be faster to type. How to make a
period would be good to know.
:
Oh well. The keyboard might be best for periods.
.
I got up this morning about 3:30 which for me was a good night's
sleep. Messed around until I got myself together. Andro Gel,
Phentramine, vitamins. Got dressed in bike clothes. Biked to the YWCA.
This was the first tine in a long time. Ironically both studios had
classes so I just stretched and Came over to Nina's. Here I have been
distracted wilt this WritePad app.

Time for me to move on.

-- This message was composed with PhatWare WritePad.


David
www.schons.net
www.twitter.com/davidschons
www.facebook.com/davidschons

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter