Thursday, January 3, 2008

Gossip Girl

Last night, I watched Gossip Girl with Madeline and Liam. Obvious adults (supposedly teenagers) cavorting in a pool, scantily clad, drinking, taking other drugs, being sexually intimate. A guy hits his head and falls into the pool. 911. Now they are all in trouble because the pool is the school pool. But I must say that I was impressed with the choices and turns. People end up doing "the right things." If they had be true to reality, those kids would not have called 911.

 

A few days ago, I sent an email to livingdot.com, my internet provider. I was wondering about upgrading to MT 4.1. I know it is a total makeover from MT 3.2, and am not sure that I want to go through with it. They do have WordPress now. So I think that they are going to install both and I can experiment.

 

Dorothea is at a funeral. A nun friend of her died just before New Year's, suddenly, of a heart attack, while baking bread. The woman was 68. Sounds like the nun, Aggie, was a mentor to Dorothea when Dorothea was in her early twenties; Aggie introduced Dorothea to migrants.

 

Spell checking didn't work.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter