Saturday, June 6, 2009

The rest of my walk

By cracky, if I can't keep a promise to myself to start blogging again. . .

Twitter is like one of those old intense merry-go-rounds, the small
ones, for two or three people standing up. True lesson in physics.

I am on way to pick up car from shop. Liam's guitar recital is later
this morning. (Er, "pizza party.")

This type of writing, the greater than 140 characters at a time kind,
is more like sitting alone on one of those big merry-go-rounds, gently
pushing along with one foot.

So, the weather: we gotta a drought here. Lawns brown, lake levels
down, streams piddling. Rain in forecast next couple of days. Raining
now.

After I finish my coffee here at Caribou, the rest of my walk--I'll get wet.

--
David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter