Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Tmobile Wing dies (again)

Just got off the phone with Tmobile support. They will be sending me my fourth Wing replacement in two years. The math is looking pretty ugly on this. ("The Wing" is a Windows Mobile PDA, made by HTC.) Is it time to go to an iPhone? Less than two weeks ago, I bought an iTouch from BestBuy, figuring the Wing would survive longer. Wrong. Especially a bummer since I was counting on using the Wing to submit updates to the blog. Second cold and rainy day in a row, and there's more on the way. But I don't think anyone here is too upset, since we really have been dry--global-warming-is-looming dry. Hard on the local outdoor festival, Grand Old Days, but that's the way it goes. As usual, I vaguely remember having some brilliant ideas earlier for this update, but, of course, have forgot them. So, if anyone is reading this, welcome to me dragging you through my writer's block. I am sure that I will think of brilliant and exciting things in the future, and capture them here.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter