Friday, October 30, 2009

Out in the cold rain and . . . #fb

Dressed for biking this morning, but it is drizzling, so I am on the
bus. 84H, so I will get off at Highland Village. Originally thought I
would bike to the YWCA and Nina's.

It has been drizzling or lightly rainy here for days, which has gotta
be good for the planet, but does get just sort of downright miserable.

On the way home on the bus, this woman gets on, wearing one of those
clear-plastic kerchiefs on her head, and on in a loud voice--"why do
we have to have this kind of weather? I hate it. I hate it. Why can't
we have Miami weather?" kind of cute this first time or two, but just
too loud and lost its charm after a while. The driver seemed pretty
accustomed. "It's God," he said. "Say your prayers. People can't do
nothin about the weather."

--
David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter