Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dismantled Habituated Patterns

Dimantling Habituated Pattrns class was tonight. I had an assignment
and was caught off guard. Sure enough there it was--I had put into
this thing but hadn't acted on it. I have meditated for twenty minutes
a day.

Announced that my pattern would be playing with my beard. Someone said
"that just makes me think of lonely." whch feeds right into my sense
of me not knowing the secret handshake. Makes me think that in a way I
am lonely for myself.

Lonely for interaction that I don't get, maybe. That may be the thing
with my family and the Amygdala moment that I had at dinner the other
night--I lack confidence anyway because I don't think they're
interested anyway.

Yesterday the full moon was four or five diameters above the trees.
Today it is at two o'clock.

Shawn Cassidy 49 and Meatloaf 56.

Burma's military cracks down on the monks. How about them monks?

Trouble sleeping. My tummy is a little rough. Moved upstairs. To much
cantaloupe, maybe. I choked at dinner while eating cantaloupe.
Madeline said that she' d never seen that before.

--
David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter