Saturday, September 29, 2007

Intentional Moodra

Awoken from dream of walking with Sean and Liam in a kind of wooded exurbia area, Mankato like, a bit lost, looking for a new way down the and back to our car. Sean's cellphone rang. In the real world, the sound was the sound of the alarm I had originally set on the old cellphone to bring me out of meditation. I used that for about a week before getting the MDA. So here I am now, sitting at the Y, meditating and all these ideas occur to me that seem ripe for writing down. So I have decided to treat this like being moved by the light--though to thumb-type rather than speak. Madeline' s soccer team played a scrimmage against the coach's other team--Somali girls. They wore scarves and dresses. That led me to the idea of clitorisectomies. Need to look that up and to email to Madeline's Unitarian religious ed teachers. The voice an images in my head, my thoughts, are in one way old friends that have kept me company my whole life. Saying good by to them may not be easy. They may not want to go. Trigger for playing with my beard is daydreaming. Back to meditating until I can do it fifteen minutes uninterrupted. I see the MDA as akin to a medical device. I saw 211 on the scale this morning for the first time in almost two months. -- David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter