Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kim's Choe Mien

On with a sweater and out to the porch to listen to the rain. Home
from work. Awaiting Dorothea who's picking up from Kim's Chow Mien.
This is a first.

There was a big storm a few days ago. It was Monday, because I drove
Madeline to her violin lesson. Piano lesson--excuse me. She hasn't
played violin for five years.

There was a honkin' cold front came through. Temp dropped from 80° F
to 50° F. Moderately heavy rain by the time we got to Lake Calhoun.
Just enough rain and night so that I did not like driving. It was as
low moving system, such that when we got back over here, it wasn't
raining, hardly at all. After bedtime, though, cut loose--thunder,
lightening, hail. But it wasn't threatening like a summer. Maybe
because it was cold, or that the lightening and thunder were far away.
But no; I think the lightening was pretty close.

We're supposed to get an inch of snow tomorrow.

Day Two of Medifast. I have done my five meals today, and will make a
hamburger patty and salad for dinner. So far, the night before I have
made a shake with Liam's Bullet blender, picked out four other
packets--soups, oatmeal, pudding--and pack all in a lunchbox. Shakes
and pudding seem like they'd be best at home. Want to take bars for
quick breakfast.


--
David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter