Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The bridge contract is signed. Design not to be a cable stay design,
like the bike bridge over Hiawatha. Precast box design. Like Wabasha,
Tenth Street in Saint Cloud. Probably a good choice. People on the
bridge won't see the bridge.

Supreme Court ruling today on Charter. They conspired with their
suppliers to jimmy their earnings. Just what Dorothea's ethics class
group is researching.

Windy and cool today after October being 13 degrees above normal.
Today is below normal. Snoe in Bemidji.

Comcast out metro wide today.

Sorta just like I was listening to the radio when I was exercising, which I was.

"Dear Diary" is my feeling tonight--just the discipline of writing something.

Took the window air conditioners out of the bedroom windows. Temp is
already in the forties.

Using my wireless network rather than the T-mobile network is much faster.

--
David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter