Thursday, October 11, 2007

Buddha turns arrows into flowers

211. I can do four pretty honest pull-ups. That is new. Craving sleep,
fearing death. Fall asleep, wake up. Birth and death, posts of the
same door. Being born and dying all the time and not even knowing.

528 Shower of Blessings. Followed by My Lucky Charm. Coincidence? From
listen to songs on the mp3 player while exercising--via random sort.

They turned on the stoplights yesterday at the intersection of Shepard
Road and Davern. Still not sure if it is safe to cross there.

Today is the first day of turning on the heat. Actually, Madeline
called me about 3:00, super whiny, saying that it was 59 degrees in
the house. I tried talking her through setting the thermostat but
unsuccessfully. When I got home, she' figured it out--there's an
on/off switch, and it was off. Actually she learned that from Dorothea
during a phone conversation. I wonder if that is something that I
forget every year?

--
David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter