Saturday, November 21, 2009

At Liam's guitar lsesson

At Liam's guitar lsesson. Sitting on the old futon in the next room in
the attic of the teacher's house. No gutar lsesson-time walk with
Stella to see her cousins, the Como Park wolves. She's has diaherra
that last couple of days. The fear is we don't know if she's totally
recovered. I have missed out on most of the fun on that one.

Today I thought hanging out and listening to what's happening with the
lesson was a good idea. Liam just sight read a version of "These Are a
Few of My Favorite Things," playing along with the Band in a Box.

Also today, this morning, Dorothea and I went to Liam's school
conferences. Must say I am always pleasantly surprised. So far my
fears of him doing as badly as I did have never come true.


--
David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter