Thursday, November 19, 2009

I miss my old bad habits.

I miss my old bad habits. Especially the most recently given up ones.
Do you ever feel that way? There is always a feeling of loneliness, of
a lost friend. Oh well. The old sayings-cliches "you can't win for
losing" and "nickel and dimed to death" come to mind. Not sure what
those things mean, but so be it. What of the need to say good bye?

Cryptic, hmmm? That is all I have got. I continue with the eternal
struggle of what to and what not to share.

Today I am dressed in biking clothes but drove. The weather looked
like rain later, so I donned for biking. But before I got a chance to
depart, it began to drizzle. Shoulds woulds coulda taken the bus, but
got delayed with conversation with Dorothea, and so was feeling time
crunch, sending me to the car. But I am driving and wearing spandex.
Odd.

At Nina's, sitting at the top of the stairs. Never really lingered up
here. Different view. The Statue of Liberty is across the room. As I
looked up and over, thinking that hey, I am at eye level, I realized
that she is wearing sunglasses. How long? Never noticed that from down
below.


--
David
www.schons.net

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter